Welcome to FloorTime Studios, where the dance program that has kept Aquidneck Island moving to the beat for the past 13 years (formerly as East Bay Ballroom) is continuing its strong tradition of providing amazing opportunities to dance in some of the area's most beautiful and iconic locations. Join us for Wednesday Nights at The Towers in Narragansett. Plus, always stay tuned for upcoming special dance opportunities like our recent outdoor dances at the Pavilion of the Hyatt Hotel on Goat Island in Newport!
You'll feel right at home with our fun-filled & relaxed teaching style, our friendly dance community, and our terrific instructors. Discover the thrill of partner dancing with our array of group classes spanning Ballroom, Country, Latin & Swing, or schedule your private dance lesson with one of our expert dance instructors.
Southern Rhode Island's Choice for:
- Group Dance Classes in Ballroom, Latin, Country & Swing. You never need a dance partner to join in the fun.
- Beginner & Mixed-Level Classes to suit dancers at any level. All Classes are always Newcomer-friendly!
- Dance Formation Teams: these multi-week programs are a fun way to immerse yourself in specific dance styles.
- All of your Wedding Dance needs, including help with song selection, and covering every detail from the walk-on to the grand finale.
- Special Dance Party Events to gather the whole community together in joyful celebration of dance.
- Seasonal dance events in iconic venues that are a beloved feature of the SE New England dance scene!
- Private Dance Parties for any occasion, at one of our locations or yours, including custom music mix.
Please call Sara Barker at 401-849-5678, or e-mail [email protected] for more information. Please also sign-up for FloorTime Studios' e-mail list (see below) to stay tuned for details about our dance offerings. We look forward to dancing with you!
* Please click here for directions to our dance locations. Group Dance Classes are $15 per person.
Dance styles taught will vary among: Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Salsa, Rhumba, Samba, Cha-Cha, Merengue, Bachata, Mambo, West Coast Swing, East Coast Swing, Hustle, Night Club Two-Step, Country 2-Step, Country Line Dancing and more.
No Partner Necessary!
No Experience Necessary!
Just take the first step,
and come join the FUN!